Sunday, August 21, 2011
Hey guys!! In case you didn't know already, I LOOOVE Dr. Oz and The Doctors!! They offer super duper health advice. Here are some tips to help you and your loved ones live longer...all jam packed in ONE place!!! Add more if you have em, I WILL!! XOXO...
Chromium Polynicotinate (200 MCG/day): helps prevent diabetes
Magnesium: lowers risk of colon cancer in women
IP-6 (Inositol Hexaphosphate): May help prevent colon, liver, and lung cancer. Take 500mg twice daily
Black Raspberry: May help prevent esophageal and cervical cancer. Take 300MG twice daily
Vitamin D: May help prvent cervical, breast and colorectal cancer. 1000 IU per day
Beets: rich in iron; allows blood to flow, dilates blood vessels; contain betanins starve tumors and keep cancer cells from diving. 1/4 cup per day can help prevent kidney cancer.
Juiced super drink: Beets, carrots, parsley, apple
Papaya: contains lycopene, ruten, and cryptozanthen. One per week can lower your risk of cervical cancer.
Jumbo Shrimp: contains omega 3 fatty acids cancer fighter that starves tumor cells. Eating 8 or 9 per day can reduce your risk of breast cancer.
Unsalted Cashews: contains proanthocyanidins that also starve tumor cells; prevent cancer cells from dividing. Eating 12 per day can lower your risk of colon cancer.
Caffeinated coffee: caffeine allegedly stimulates the 'suicide' of cancer cells; helps prevent breast,colon, uterine, neck, head, brain and prostate cancer.
Filtered water (that you filter from your tap): helps prevent colon and bladder cancer.
Beer: protects against certain bacteria that may lead to ulcers. ONLY One drink per day helps prevent cancer.
Sauerkraut: protects against cancer. The fermentation process of the cabbage helps increase stronger anti-carcinogenic elements.
Guys, please do your own research, I am not a doctor or health practitioner. ALWAYS check with your physician before you change your eating habits or add any supplements to your diet!!
Friday, August 19, 2011
Hey guys!!! Need some tips?? I SURE DO!!! I've been slaaackin!!! Til I saw a picture of myself on a boat ride. I was wondering if I was still pregnant or not...Anyhoo, here are some helpers in our quest! I've gathered these from television, magazines...etc, but in the end, always do YOUR OWN RESEARCH!!
1. Cayenne Pepper - metabolism booster - sprinkle on at least two meals a day, or take the suppliment tablets, two per day will do.
4. Cinnamon - 1 tsp per day - metabolism booster (makes your liver more sensetive to insulin, so your body is less resistant; lowering your blood sugar)
5. Safflower Oil - possible belly fat buster - use it in cooking or on salads, you can also opt for sunflower seeds 3 teaspoons per day.
6. Raspberry Keynotes - supplement that will help trick your body into thinking it's skinny, therefore burning more calories!
7. Keto-7 - drops that help boost your metabolism. Take 100 mg in the morning and 100 mg at night.
8. Forskolin- Helps break down stored fat (who doesn't want THAT?!?). Take 125 mg in the morning. Be sure to get the right dosing by looking at the label. It must read that it is standardized to 20% forskolin.
9. Relora - Helps you lose stubborn belly fat!! OOOOOWWWW!! Take 250mg of Relora three times a day – or one dose with every meal.
10. Alpha Lipolic Acid - Help reduce the inflimation of fat cells so that they will release one another... Take 200mg with each meal.
Now, don't think you can drink green tea and eat sunflower seeds and the fat will melt away. The absolute bottom line is that...
1: the input has to be less than the output. Meaning, if you eat 2000 calories per day, you want to try to burn at least 2500 if you're trying to lose weight. Don't be afraid, you burn calories by breathing...lol, like 10, but seriously, you've got to MOVE...Excercise helps everything. Plus, it helps keep your body tight...no use in losing weight and looking like a prune...
2: you MUST modify your diet IF you are trying to lose weight. Once you reach your goal, you can have a cheat day...not a go crazy day, but one day per week that you can have that cheesecake slice, that fried chicken dinner, or that ice cream sunday. You HAVE to enjoy life if you are going to be successful in reaching your goals.
I'm with you, we can do it...
Please feel free to post any tips that you might have for weightloss and getting on course.
Posted by The editor at 12:36 PM